1) There is No Emission Current....>>> Burned Filament...Get to Edit MS parameters, in Profile Scan, change to other Filament and SAVE ...Need to Retune your MS. If can resolve than Main Board....Top Board
2) Difficulty with mass filter Electronic ...>>> Dip RF ... 100 amu should read 80-120mV....Bad Top Board, Quad, quad contacts problems.
Check for bad quad or quad contacts by Set RFPA at 650 amu stay for 2 Hours it's should read between 450 to 700 mV . If it run away then you have bad quad or quad contact, or call us for help.
3) Unstable peak width in Auto tune....Bad Top Board ... bad quad.....Main Board, recheck the problem. Check for bad quad space charge or quad contacts problems by Set RFPA at 650 amu stay for 2 Hours it's should read between 450 to 700 mV . If it run away then you have bad quad or quad contact, or call us for help.
4)Difficulty with the detector HV supply .....Bad Top Board......Main Board or HED power supply for 5973
5) Diffusion Pump Too Hot or Too Cold....Bad Hot/Cold Sensors.......Main Board.
6) The forline pressure has exeeded 300 m Torr......check for Big Leak and helium flow.
7) System in VENT state......Turn OFF and ON......Bad AC Power Distribution or Main Board.
8) Failed BFB or DFTPP tune..... Call Help Line
Parts exchange and repair are always availble for your HP GC-MSD. Please make sure use Tested and Calibrated parts from Cal-Tech because we are the only vendor who knows how to re-calibrate all the boards to the factory specs.
Call Help line at 650-799-4230